By Penny Boey
- 125g Cacao Butter
- 4 heaped Tbsp of Cacao Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
- Handful of chopped Dates
- 2-4 Tbsp of 100% Maple Syrup
- Melt 125g Cacao Butter in saucepan then take pan off the heat.
- Add 4 heaped Tbsp of Cacao Powder and mix well.
- Pour in 2-3 Tbsp of Chia Seeds, add a handful of chopped up Dates.
- Stir in 2-4 Tbsp of 100% Maple Syrup and taste to your liking.
- Spoon chocolate mix into cupcake paper holders.
- Refrigerate for 10mins. Then peel off paper and it is ready to be eaten!