By Penny Boey
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Black Rice
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 800g Beef Mince
- 1 Free Range Egg
- Parmesan Cheese
- Organic Butter
- Preparation – Grate 1 Carrot. Grate 2x Zucchini juice squeezed out (sprinkle pink salt and let it stand..after 5 mins squeeze juice out). Boil 1/2 cup Black Rice. Finely chop 4x cloves of Garlic.
- Preheat oven 180 degrees. I prepared 4 Mini Tins buttered and lined with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add 800g beef mince (or chicken or kangaroo or what you desire)…then combine carrot, zucchini, black rice, garlic, 1 free range egg, sprinkle pink salt (5-6 pinches) crack pepper, sprinkle smoked paprika all over, grate parmesan cheese to your liking and 2 dollops of organic butter.
- Bake for 50-60mins. Too easy!
- I made 4 Mini Tins with 800g Mince which serves 4. Freeze it for next meal if you made extra but freeze the extras before baking. Yum! I served this with steamed Bok Choy drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled pink salt and cracked pepper!