Korma Curry Pumpkin Soup with Crispy Pancetta!
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Korma Curry Powder
- Olive Oil
- 3-4 Potatoes
- 1/2 Pumpkin
- 1-2 Carrots
- 500ml Chicken Broth
- Creme Fraiche
- Cut pancetta into pieces and sautee in pan until crispy. Set aside.
- In a pot, sautee 1 sliced brown onion and 2 cloves of roughly chopped garlic in olive oil. When soft, add 2-3 heaped Tbsp of Korma Curry Powder and mix well.
- Cut 1/2 pumpkin, 3-4 potatoes, 1-2 carrots into pieces. Then add into korma mix and stir well.
- Pour 500ml of Homemade Chicken Broth and bring it to a boil. Then reduce heat and cook until pumpkin mixture is soft.
- Use stick blender to puree pumpkin mix until smooth consistency. Add pink salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, swirl creme fraiche, top it with crispy pancetta and sprinkle chopped shallots all over.
Warm up Your Bodies with this Delicious Soup and Enjoy!