Berries – The antioxidants in berries can help your body fight oxidative stress caused by free radicals that can lead to illness.
Maple Syrup – This natural sweetener features over 54 antioxidants that can help delay or prevent diseases caused by free radicals, such as cancer or diabetes. In addition, maple syrup features high levels of zinc and manganese, keeping the heart healthy and boosting the immune system.
- 1 Punnet of Chopped Strawberries
- 1 Punnet of Blueberries
- 1 Punnet of Raspberries
- 1/4-1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup
- Add 1 punnet of chopped up Strawberries, 1 punnet of Blueberries and 1 punnet of Raspberries into a pot (3/4 full).
- Pour in filtered water 1/3 of the pot. On medium heat, bring Berries to a Boil and then add 1/4 – 1/2 cup of 100% Maple Syrup..depending on your taste buds.
- Keep stirring every now and again scraping sides of pot. Once most of the liquid has evaporated, you can see mixture starts to get thick and gluggy…turn off heat and set aside.
Store it in air tight jar and refrigerate. If you like your jam thicker, cook it a little longer. Serve it on anything you can think of! I am spreading this all over my protein pancakes for Brekky!